Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My steamy poem.

Turn off the TV
turn off the light...
doin it in the day
but, can't wait until night.

Clear off the bed
lift up the sheets,
turn on the fan
cause I can feel the heat!

Movin the bed til it hits the wall
Let the phone ring
dont answer that call

put away the toys
im working up a sweat
Ill be back in here tomorrow
how much you wanna bet?

bound to drive me crazy
dont know if I should scream
or cry..

But so far this sounds so good...
So I'll bet you're wondering
WHY!?

I've got a little secret
I'll tell you what it is...
Im just cleaning the room
that belongs to my kids!~

Just taking a break from cleaning and thought this would be funny!
Even though cleaning their room today SUCKED!
ITs HOT and everytime i rearrange anything i break the bed frame and
today when it broke the nails popped the batmobile bed!
WONDERFUL! i pretty much had to take EVERYTHING out of their room and
start over!

And of coure while im trapped in the room from hell dakota wants to
ask if I can come make him a bowl of ice cream.... i cant even get out
of the bedroom!!!

No comments: